Citizens who have questions of a legal nature can consult online resources available on the website of the Ministère de la Justice or Éducaloi.

The Community Justice Centers can also be consulted for free information, support and referral services.
To reach a lawyer, it is possible to contact legal aid offices, childcare services in criminal matters or the directory of lawyers of the Barreau du Québec.

For free assistance services for victims, their relatives and witnesses to a crime, the Crime Victims Assistance Centres (CAVAC) can be contacted.

Retourner en haut