Communication agreement

You can authorize certain members of the biological family, such as the parents or grandparents, to stay in contact with you or with your child following the adoption. You can also agree to specific exchanges of information—for example, a photograph of your child sent to the parents or grandparents every year.

For this purpose, you must sign a written communication agreement with the family members concerned. The agreement must be in the child's interest. You do not need to submit it to the court.

You can sign an agreement at any time. To receive assistance,

Retourner en haut