Homologation Assistance Service (HAS)

The Homologation Assistance Service helps parents to make changes to a court judgment on child custody, access rights, child support payments, or child and spousal support payments, once both parents have agreed on the changes to be made, with or without mediation.

Review of a family court judgment

Legal aid offices can help parents who have separated obtain a review of a family court judgment, at an affordable cost, via the homologation assistance service (Service d'aide à l’homologation (SAH)).

Retourner en haut