Recourse based on a cohabitation contract

When two spouses have signed a cohabitation contract, they must both comply with it. If one spouse fails to comply, the other spouse can apply to the court to have the contract enforced.

Only the clauses concerning the spouses' children (support payments, custody rights, access rights, etc.) can be amended as needed by the judge in order to protect the children's rights and ensure their well-being.

Retourner en haut