Complaint against a mediator

Mediators must be members of one of the professional orders listed by regulation. To file a complaint against a mediator for an action performed while acting as a mediator, you must contact the relevant professional order.

Only certified mediators can engage in family mediation. Several professional orders are authorized by the Québec government to certify their members:

Integrated Health and Social Services Centres (CISSS) and Integrated University Health and Social Services Centres (CIUSSS) are also authorized to certify their employees.

Retourner en haut