Inventory of personal information files
Under section 76 of the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information, the Ministère de la Justice keeps an inventory of personal information files. This allows citizens to find out what personal information the Ministère holds on them.
Note: All the files in this section are in French.
- Files of access to information requests
- Files of candidates suitable for appointment as judges to the Court of Québec (presiding justices of the peace) and municipal courts, and as assessors or arbitrators with the Human Rights Tribunal
- Files of applications received for vacant positions at the Court of Québec (judges and presiding justices of the peace) and municipal courts, and as assessors or arbitrators with the Human Rights Tribunal
- Central claims service
- File concerning the reciprocal enforcement of support orders
- File of international service and delivery
- File concerning international child abductions
- Files concerning continuity of service
- File concerning nominations for the Tribute to Good Citizenship
- Management of personal remuneration files
- Management of and follow-up to citizens’ complaints
*The descriptive file (also known as a declaration of a personal information file) contains the following information:
the title of each file;
the classes of information it contains;
the purposes for which the information is kept;
the method used to manage each file;
the source of the information entered in each file;
the categories of persons to whom the information entered in each file relates;
the categories of persons who have access to each file in carrying out their duties;
the security measures taken to ensure the protection of personal information.