Tariff of Court Costs- Divorce and separation
The amounts indicated on this section are provided for information purposes only and show the most common judicial fees and court fees. Other fees may apply in your situation.
The fees published on the official Publications du Québec website take precedence over the fees indicated here, if different.
Federal and provincial taxes are not applicable to the fees unless specified.
Applications introductive of suit (joint applications)
|Application for separation from bed and board||$104|
|Application for divorce||$104|
|Application for dissolution of civil union||$104|
Applications introductive of suit
|Application for separation from bed and board||$313|
|Application for divorce||$313|
|Application for dissolution of civil union||$313|
|Application relating to child custody or support obligations||$156|
|Application for review of a custody or support judgment||$156|
|Application for a review of accessory measures ordered by a judgment granting a separation |
as to bed and board, a divorce, the dissolution of a civil union or nullity of a marriage or civil union
Administrative versions - 2020
Prepared by the Direction générale des services de justice et des registres (DGSJR).
- Tariff of Court Costs in Civil Matters and Court Office Fees (In French)
- Tariff of Court Fees applicable to the Recovery of Small Claims (In French)
- Tariff of court costs in penal matters (In French)
- Tariff in criminal matters (In French)
- Regulation respecting certain court costs in penal matters applicable to persons under 18 years of age (In French)