Couples and families
For more information on this topic, see the sections:
- Child support
- Obligation of support towards a former de facto spouse
- The Québec model for the determination of child support payments
Courts and tribunals
For more information on the role of the Director, visit the Web site.
Money and property
418 727-3852 (appeals and reviews)
418 727-3852 (Regional division)
Under the theme "Discover the World of Courts", the staff of the Rimouski Courthouse offers students in the region an opportunity to observe first-hand how our court system works.
Students are invited to visit their courthouse where they will be able to learn more about the various courts and the services provided and also sit in on actual trials.
Where time permits, they will also have a chance to meet with judges, criminal and penal prosecuting attorneys (Crown attorneys), defence lawyers and other key persons involved in the court system.
How to take part
- Call 418 727-3852.
- Mention that you wish to arrange a visit and specify your areas of interest (hearings, meetings or other areas).
- We will try to offer you visits that accommodate the preferences you indicate.
- Please note that no more than 30 persons may attend hearings (trials) during any one visit.
Everyone is welcome.