Administrative Tribunal of Québec
The Administrative Tribunal of Québec is a tribunal of last instance, meaning that its decisions cannot generally be appealed to another court.
It hears appeals from administrative decisions made by:
- government departments;
- government bodies;
- health and social services establishments.
The Tribunal has four sections:
- the Social Affairs Section, which includes the Mental Health Division;
- the Immovable Property Section;
- the Territory and Environment Section;
- the Economic Affairs Section.
|Act||Act respecting administrative justice|
|Jurisdiction||Jurisdiction over administrative decisions|
|Responsability||Natalie Lejeune, President General Director|