If you are involved in activities to lobby a mayor, a member of the National Assembly, a minister or another public office holder, you must register in the lobbyists registry.
You can also consult the registry to:
- find out which lobbyists have contacted a public officer holder;
- discover what kind of lobbying activities are being conducted in a field that interests you.
In keeping with the principle of transparency, this public registry gives you access, in particular, to the following information:
- the names of lobbyists and their professional address;
- the names of their clients;
- the focus of their lobbying activities;
- the periods during which they exercised lobbying activities;
- the means of communication used.