Protection of another person’s property

If a building or other structure on your land threatens to collapse onto your neighbour’s land or onto a public road, you must prevent this by repairing or demolishing it as necessary.

In addition, if you erect a building or structure or plant vegetation on your land, you must be careful not to disturb your neighbour’s land or undermine any of his or her buildings, structures or plantations.

Are you in a dispute with a neighbour? Citizen mediation can help you find a satisfactory solution for both parties.

Retourner en haut