Amendment of an application after filing

You may use the interactive form to amend your application, involve another party in the dispute or amend, rectify or complete information or a conclusion.

The form allows you to re-open your application, make the required changes, and reprint it. If you state that the application has already been filed, it will be labeled as an “Amended Application”.

You must then file your new application with the clerk of the Small Claims Division, stipulating that you wish to amend your original application.

The clerk will send a copy to the defendant, who will have ten days to object.

Retourner en haut