At the courthouse, you can pay by any method except a personal cheque. If you pay by mail, you will have to provide a certified cheque or a postal or bank order made out to the Minister of Finance.

Last-resort assistance

People receiving last-resort financial assistance are exempted from paying judicial fees. If you are in this situation you must present your claim booklet for the current month issued by the ministère de l’Emploi, de la Solidarité sociale et de la Famille or include a photocopy of your claim booklet in your file.

Retourner en haut