Payment of the amount claimed

If you decide to pay the amount claimed , you can make the payment directly to the plaintiff or to the clerk of the Small Claims Division. 

Your payment must include the amount of the judicial fees paid by the plaintiff to file the application.

Direct payment to the plaintiff

If you make a direct payment to the plaintiff, you must receive a detailed receipt showing the number of the case (which appears on the application). You must send a copy of the receipt to the clerk to allow the record to be closed.

Payment to the clerk

If you prefer to make the payment to the clerk, you must use one of the prescribed methods of payment.

Retourner en haut