Obtaining assistance if your application is refused

The clerk may refuse to file your application if it does not fall under the jurisdiction of the Small Claims Division.

However, the clerk can also help you contest this decision. You must complete the form Demande de révision de la décision du greffier within 15 days after receiving notice that your application is refused. The form is not available on line, but is sent with the clerk’s decision.

Retourner en haut