Death or incapacity of a party

A party to a case who dies or is declared incapable of taking legal action may be represented by another person. A continuance of proceeding must be requested. 

If you are the heir or legal representative of the plaintiff or defendant, you should contact the clerk of the Small Claims Division where the application was made. The clerk will help you complete the relevant form.

Retourner en haut