Payment of the cost of the seizure and cost of the sale
The execution costs are ranked as follows, by law:
- the cost of the bailiff's report;
- the cost of the sale and the cost of distributing the proceeds of the sale or the sums seized;
- the cost of the seizure, including the cost of any post-judgment examination, and costs relating to the transportation and safekeeping of the property;
- the professional fee and other expenses of the bailiff;
- the cost of incidental proceedings subsequent to the judgment;
- the legal costs, if any, of the seizing creditor.