Any interested person may ask the court to replace a designated liquidator who:

  • delays acceptance of the role;
  • is unable to exercise the role;
  • neglects to perform his or her duties;
  • does not fulfill his or her obligations.

Applications for replacement of a liquidator must be filed with the Superior Court.

Retourner en haut