Obtaining a court judgment of divorce

A divorce application must be filed with the Superior Court in the judicial district where the spouses have their joint residence or, if the couple no longer live together, in the district in which one of the spouses lives.

If the two spouses agree on the terms of their divorce, they may apply for an amicable divorce.

Retourner en haut